As summer draws to an end, us New Englanders only sulk for a moment – we know fall is on the way. Besides unpacking our flannels and denim, this year I have my eye on these five trends to make a comeback this season.
- Burnt Orange ; an obvious fall favorite is making a comeback as a neutral.
- Military “Garb”– if you’ve done any back to school shopping you’ve seen army prints galore. However, cute style military jackets are on my radar
- Graphic Tees & Flirty Skirts – a new and fun way to dress up those well worn tees.
- Brocade ; bold prints as a decadent accent
- Neck Scarves ; the new statement necklace